Jackson Mountain Homes - Taking Your Vacation Personally.
Call Us Today: 1.800.473.3163
Cabin Rentals - Gatlinburg

Getting Married in Gatlinburg, TN in Great Smoky Mountains

First, You Need a License

Hours of Operation:

Monday - Thursday 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
Monday and Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Pigeon Forge
Saturday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm

Marriage License

By clicking this link you will be taken to our Smoky Mountain Guide to weddings, honeymoon cabins and chalets, wedding chapels, and more. If you would like to pre-apply online for a marriage license, order a duplicate or copy of your current or previous marriage license, or would just like to search historical marriage records, please visit us by clicking this link to the Sevier County Clerk's Online Marriage License Center, or visit us at any of our locations.
Online Marriage License Center (click to see more). These are some locations you may get married, MarriageBrochure.pdf MarriageBrochure.pdf.

If you are a Tennessee Resident, you will now pay $98.50 for a Marriage License. You may attend a 4 (four) hour premarital preparation course and present us the certificate of completion to waive the $60.00 fee accessed for not taking this course.

All Non-Tennessee Residents getting married in Sevier County will pay $38.50. We have been fortunate to be categorized in a tourism zone that allows us to offer this special lowered rate.

If either you or your spouse has a Tennessee Drivers License you will be charged $98.50.

A few things to remember before driving to one of The Sevier County Clerk's Locations:

Sevier County Clerk
Joe T. Keener II

Reserve Your Honeymoon Cabin Now

Getting Married in The Great Smoky Mountains National Park

New Park Regulations that may affect your wedding.                 

Date:  September 18, 2006    


Great Smoky Mountains National Park officials have developed new guidelines for managing weddings and wedding related activities in the national park to avoid conflicts between wedding parties and the general public and to reduce potential impacts to park resources. The new procedures apply to a business or persons providing wedding services/activities for a fee and to couples planning to marry in the Park or have wedding photographs taken in the Park.

"We feel that we have developed a policy that fulfills our obligation to protect Park resources and visitor experiences but is also fair to wedding parties and businesses," said Park Superintendent Dale Ditmanson.

Businesses providing wedding services, wedding ceremonies, photography, transportation, and/or any other commercial service must have Commercial Use Authorization (CUA) and pay the applicable fees.

Ordained ministers of local churches are exempt from the requirement for a CUA, provided they perform no more than four weddings per year and do not advertise their services.

Be sure that the company you wish to marry you in the park is licensed!