Gatlinburg Area Information
- Appalachian Bear Rescue - ABR is a not-for-profit tax-exempt organization that has been returning black bears back to the wild since 1996.
- Pet Kennels - When coming to Gatlinburg with your pet, you may want to board fido at Loving Care Kennels so that you can enjoy freedom to hike in the park and explore and have peace-of-mind knowing your pet is safe and comfortable.
- Ober Gatlinburg - Gatlinburg Winter Sports and Aerial Tram overlooking Gatlinburg.
- Gatlinburg Attractions and Information - www.gatlinburgconcierge.com
- Gatlinburg Calendar of Events - provided by the Gatlinburg Department of Tourism.
- Local Weather - 7 day forecast for Gatlinburg, TN.
- Shopping - Tanger Five Oaks, Sevierville, TN - Outlet shopping at its finest!
- Smoky Mountain Angler - in Winery Square above Papa John's Pizza. Look for our sign. 865-436-8746
- Smokies Web Cam - View From Look Rock, Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Gatlinburg Web Cam - The view from Black Bear Falls.
Dining in Gatlinburg
Alamo Steakhouse – 705 E. Parkway. Voted Best Steaks Two Years Running! Serving Black Angus steaks, prime rib, seafood & chicken. Specialty lunch sandwiches. Kids menu. Beer, wine, cocktails. Receptions in private banquet rooms. Acre of Free parking. Local Phone: 865-436-9998
Bennett's Pit Bar-B-Que – 714 River Road (behind the Tramway). Voted Best Ribs and BBQ. Hickory smoked Bar-B-Que beef, pork, chicken, ribs, grilled steaks and shrimp. Salad bar & homemade soup. Beer, wine, and cocktails. Breakfast Buffet. Friendly service. Local Phone: 865-436-2400
Best Italian – Located in the Elks Plaza across from TGI Fridays on the Parkway, Gatlinburg. 30 year tradition featuring our famous "Garlic Rolls", "The Best Pizza", plus all your favorite Italian dishes. Open daily. Local Phone: 865-430-4090
Calhoun's Restaurant – House specialty - Award winning BBQ baby back ribs. Other specialties include steaks, prime rib, grilled chicken, BBQ, catfish - salads and sandwiches. Glass enclosed seating on the Parkway, full service bar. Banquets/Catering. 1004 Parkway. Local Phone: 865-436-4100
Cherokee Grill – Gatlinburg's premiere casual steakhouse offers dining in an attractive mountain atmosphere. Specializing in quality steaks, fresh fish, seafood & rotisserie chicken. Extensive list of appetizers, sandwiches & salads. Kid's menu available. 1002 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Local Phone: 865-436-4287
Crystelle Creek Grill, previously known as the "Bear Creek Grill", changed owners on Jul 16, 2012 and is now Crystelle Creek Restaurant & Grill. New menu and drink offering’s, remodeled and upgraded interiors, nightly entertainment, enclosed dog friendly sports porch with large screen TV’s and more. Crystelle Creek is located on the quite picturesque side of Gatlinburg on highway 321 situated over a running creek with a large pond area and backed up against the Smoky Mountains National Park. There is ample free parking and we are handicap accessible. Come visit Crystelle Creek and enjoy a great meal in a unique and relaxing atmosphere. (865) 430-1551
Howard's Restaurant – 976 Parkway. A Gatlinburg dining tradition since 1946. New location across from the Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway. Serving deliciously grilled hand cut steaks, gourmet burgers & chicken. Children's menu available. Local Phone: 865-436-3600
Park Grill – 1110 Parkway. "Dine in a Smoky Mountain Lodge." Step through our massive carved doors and enter a world as dramatic as the Smokies. Enjoy generous portions specially prepared all American fare as featured in SOUTHERN LIVING MAGAZINE. The Park Grill offers a great child's menu and has a full size bar with an extensive wine list. Local Phone: 865-436-2300
The Peddler – 820 River Road. "At the Peddler on the River"... if you like it simple, you've come to the right place. Steaks and salad bar are what they do best. The Peddler takes pride on being #1 recommended dining expierence in the Smokies. Children's meals are priced at 1/2 times the child's age.
Local Phone: 865-436-5794
Smoky Mountain Brewery & Restaurant – On Site Microbrewery. 1004 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN. Lodge atmosphere, unique restaurant featuring wood roasted steaks & entrees, pizza & calzone, fresh baked breads, sandwiches & burgers, large selection of appetizers, handcrafted beers & Brewery souvenirs.
Local Phone: 865-436-4200
Wild Plum Tea Room – A unique and special place for lunch in the Arts and Crafts Community at 555 Buckhorn Road, Gatlinburg, TN. An Austrian inspired tea room located in an old log cabin set back in the beautiful Smoky Mountains. Fresh home-made soups, salads, sandwiches, fruits and cheeses, desserts, daily chef specials and our famous Wild Plum tea and muffins. Kids menu available as well as wine and beer. Free parking and on the trolley route. Open 11:00am - 3:00pm Monday-Saturday from March 1 until Mid-December. (865) 436-3808.
Home Owner Resources
- ViViTONE is a Nashville, TN company specializing in the design and installation of handcrafted solid copper lighting fixtures for timber frame structures. We offer LED lighting options in our interior fixtures, and halogen or LED lighting in our exterior fixtures. 615.414.2601 or lboivin@ViViTONE.net
- Little Cedar Log Homes - Log homes and cabins in Missouri and surrounding states. Log siding and other aromatic red cedar products!
- Log Homes Pennsylvania - Affordable log homes cabins by Barna Log Homes of Pennsylvania – Many log home floor plans to choose from, 30 years experience – design consulting and build services for Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.
Whitewater Rafting Resources
- Smoky Mtn. Outdoors1-800-771-RAFT
- Rafting in the Smokies 800-PRO-RAFT (800-776-7238)
- Smoky Mountain OutfittersWildwater Ltd. Rafting
- Mountain Cove Marina - Located in foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains minutes from Dollywood, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg you will discover beautiful Douglas Lake and the facilities of Mountain Cove Marina. Found within one quarter mile of Tennessee Valley Authority's "Douglas Dam", Mountain Cove Marina is a full service, year-round facility offering the following amenities: 1590 Dyke Road, Sevierville, Tennessee 37876, ShipStore 865-453-3506
Email us to submit a link for consideration.