ABOUT Laurel Lodge
- 12 Guests
- Bed Types:
- 3 King, 2 Queen, 1 Sofa Bed
- Square Footage:
Select your arrival and departure dates below.
More About Laurel Lodge
Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4 Sleeps: 12
A quaint peaceful setting is where you will find yourself at Laurel Lodge. This home boasts five bedrooms and four bathrooms and will sleep twelve comfortably so bring the family or group of friends and come enjoy the mountain air. The comfortable style and furnishings are tastefully done for your comfort.
Enjoy a good book in front of the stone fireplace or catch up on a favorite show. Of course this home features a large home movie theater so make sure you reserve it for Super Bowl Sunday or the race you couldn’t make but want to feel like you are there. The seating is overstuffed loungers so make sure you stay awake and watch it all. The kitchen is just waiting for someone to prepare a special meal for your loved ones. And if cooking is not what you want to do on vacation, order in, there is plenty of room for everyone to gather and enjoy.
The hot tub is just waiting for you to climb in and soak away the tensions and tired muscles. The bedding in each room is chosen for you to enjoy a great night’s sleep. Snuggle in and wake refreshed to start each day. Rockers are on the decks and even a swing, so choose your favorite and watch nature as you relax.
Of course Laurel Lodge is located with quick access to downtown Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge so you have the best of both but privacy nestled in the wooded area. Take a stroll in downtown Gatlinburg or ride through Pigeon Forge.
There are so many things to do here. If you like to hike, Laurel Falls is nearby and if you just want to drive through Cade’s Cove is a place you will want to check out as well. If you are more adventurous, check out the theme parks, aquarium, horse-back riding or even zip lining. Whatever your decision, you will want to book Laurel Lodge now to enjoy that special vacation!
- 5 Parking Spaces
- 8 TVs
- 8 DVD Players
- 15 Steps to Entry Door
- Approximately 3 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg.
- Paved Access
- 42in HDTV in Living Room
- 92in Projection Screen Home Theatre with Surround Sound and Seating for Six
- Flat Screen TV & DVD in Every Bedroom Plus Loft
- Stainless Steel Appliances and Granite Counter Tops in Kitchen
- Nice Yard for Kids to Play
- HBO & Showtime
- Expanded Basic Cable
- Wrap Around Covered Porch with Swings, Rockers and Benches
- Walk to downtown has semi strenuous hill back to cabin
- Access to Gatlinburg Community Center, - billiards, bowling alley, indoor pool, basketball, racquet ball and walking track nearby. (Small fee applies)
- Hot Tub
- Grill - Charcoal
- Cable TV
- Flat Panel TV's
- Non Smoking
- 6-10 Min Rocky Top Sports World
- Fireplace - Gas (Seasonal)
- No Pets Allowed
- Washer & Dryer
- Mountain View
- Unlimited Long Distance
- Pool Table
- Home Theater